14. Performing any operation constitutes full acceptance of the present general terms and conditions.
15. These conditions are generally applicable, except in those promotions which expressly give other specific terms and conditions for cancellation, change or refund different from those indicated above.
16. The prices given include all taxes applicable by law as of the publication date. Any change in the applicable taxable items, tax basis and tax rates will be reflected in the final price for the service on the date it is provided. The prices indicated do not include taxes payable to autonomous communities or local bodies which may establish specific taxes for stays at tourist establishments located in the autonomous community. As a general rule, the amount corresponding to these taxes shall be paid by the guest directly, prior to their departure from the HOTEL PUNTAGRANDE.
17. All transactions require the user to be at least 18 years of age.
18. HOTEL PUNTAGRANDE reserves the right to demand the corresponding liabilities for improper use
of this system or failure to comply with the rules contained in the present general terms and conditions.
19. The user shall be solely responsible in the event the service is used in an inadequate, partial or erroneous manner, or in the event of someone acting in their name or on their behalf, using the procedures and their login information.
20. HOTEL PUNTAGRANDE reserves the right to cancel the username or password of any user who uses the site improperly, under the terms envisaged in the previous stipulation.
25. The material contained on this website is under copyright held by HOTEL PUNTAGRANDE. Access to the same does not constitute permission of any kind for reproduction and/or distribution of this content, which are prohibited without written consent from HOTEL PUNTAGRANDE.
26. For any disputes which may arise, the parties, expressly waiving the jurisdiction for their own residence, hereby agree to submit to the Courts of Law of Sta Cruz de Tenerife.
27. HOTEL PUNTAGRANDE accepts no responsibility for interruption, inaccessibility or failure of any kind experienced by system operations, as a result of those which may occur in any telecommunications service or other accessories outside this entity and required for the same to function.