HOTEL PUNTAGRANDE ONLINE RESERVATION SYSTEM – GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I. The system
1. The Hotel Puntagrande online reservation system allows you to make reservations in real time at Hotel Puntagrande and for any time of year, according to the terms and conditions established for this purpose.
2. This application requires you to provide a credit card number to confirm and finalize your reservations, as well as a contact telephone number and your email address so that we may send you notifications regarding the status of your reservations.
3. All rates and promotions are subject to the individual published terms and conditions of sale, which are available on the Hotel Puntagrande website https://www.hotelpuntagrande.com.
4. Minimum stay: there is no minimum stay, you can book for one only or more nights.
III. Reservation confirmation and Payment
5. The system will provide the details of the reservation made, along with a “reference number”, which will be required for any other transaction or correspondence.
6. The reservation confirmation provided by the system is subject to validation of the credit card details by the Hotel Puntagrande. Therefore, if there are errors in the credit card information, the reservation will be canceled.
7. Your credit card will be charged by Hotel Puntagrande for the total reservation price at the time of booking.
IV. Changing or canceling reservations and no-shows
8. Given the unique position of our Hotel which only has 5 rooms, and the high request for our rooms, please note that, should you wish to modify or cancel your reservation, the following conditions are applied:
9. Non-Refundable Policy: It is not possible to change the arrival and departure dates and other reservation details for a confirmed reservation. The penaly is 100% of the reservation amount and no refund is possible.
10. For no-shows and cancellations, the total amount of the reservation will be charged and no refund is possible.
V. Privacy and Security Policy
11. HOTEL PUNTAGRANDE, in accordance with Personal Data Protection Law 15/99, of December 13 (LOPD), and Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Law 34/02, of July 11 (LSSICE), is committed to strict compliance with current legislation regarding the processing of personal data and information security, with the aim of ensuring that collection and processing of the data provided by its customers are protected by levels of security which prevent the data from being lost or manipulated.
12. Personal data protection. The data collected via the forms housed on www.puntagrande.com will be held in a data file owned exclusively by HOTEL PUNTAGRANDE.
Subject to express consent provided by accepting the general terms and conditions presented, this information will be used to communicate promotional actions via email, send information about products and services offered by this firm which may be of interest to you and, if appropriate, to formalize the online reservation. You are also hereby informed that this consent to receiving the aforementioned offers may be revoked at any time by sending a letter or email message indicating the reason to the following addresses.
-Postal correspondence: HOTEL PUNTAGRANDE, Calle Las Puntas sn, 38911 Frontera, El Hierro, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
This information may also be used by third parties for commercial purposes which complement the services provided by this company, subject to express acceptance on the part of the customer. The aim of
this is to provide access to a customized range of worthwhile products which you may benefit from as a HOTEL PUNTAGRANDE customer, and is intended to optimize and provide greater enjoyment of the services contracted for with HOTEL PUNTAGRANDE. The party responsible for the file is Davide Nahmias – HOTEL PUNTAGRANDE, with tax identification (CIF) no. X8022046Z and registered address at Calle Las Puntas sn, 38911 Frontera, El Hierro, Santa Cruz de Tenerife. All HOTEL PUNTAGRANDE customers may contact this party to exercise the rights of access, objection, rectification and cancellation regarding their data recognized under the law. This must de done by mail, enclosing the signature of the interested party and a photocopy of their national identity card or equivalent form of identification.
13. Information security. At HOTEL PUNTAGRANDE we are aware of the importance of guaranteeing the security of information traffic with our customers. To this end, we have the highest security measures in place to guarantee the confidentiality of communications. The connection to the transactional online reservations service is via a secure server. The SSL (Secure Socket Layer) secure server establishes a connection in such a way that the information transferred is encrypted using 128-bit algorithms, which ensure that it can only be read by the customer’s computer and the HOTEL PUNTAGRANDE server.
How can I change my cookies settings?
The user can decide whether to accept cookies using the settings on your browser. The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. Furthermore the best browsers allow you to define different settings for cookies “owners” and those of “third parties”. Please refer to the following links for more information:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
More information about cookies:
14. Performing any operation constitutes full acceptance of the present general terms and conditions.
15. These conditions are generally applicable, except in those promotions which expressly give other specific terms and conditions for cancellation, change or refund different from those indicated above.
16. The prices given include all taxes applicable by law as of the publication date. Any change in the applicable taxable items, tax basis and tax rates will be reflected in the final price for the service on the date it is provided. The prices indicated do not include taxes payable to autonomous communities or local bodies which may establish specific taxes for stays at tourist establishments located in the autonomous community. As a general rule, the amount corresponding to these taxes shall be paid by the guest directly, prior to their departure from the HOTEL PUNTAGRANDE.
17. All transactions require the user to be at least 18 years of age.
18. HOTEL PUNTAGRANDE reserves the right to demand the corresponding liabilities for improper use
of this system or failure to comply with the rules contained in the present general terms and conditions.
19. The user shall be solely responsible in the event the service is used in an inadequate, partial or erroneous manner, or in the event of someone acting in their name or on their behalf, using the procedures and their login information.
20. HOTEL PUNTAGRANDE reserves the right to cancel the username or password of any user who uses the site improperly, under the terms envisaged in the previous stipulation.
25. The material contained on this website is under copyright held by HOTEL PUNTAGRANDE. Access to the same does not constitute permission of any kind for reproduction and/or distribution of this content, which are prohibited without written consent from HOTEL PUNTAGRANDE.
26. For any disputes which may arise, the parties, expressly waiving the jurisdiction for their own residence, hereby agree to submit to the Courts of Law of Sta Cruz de Tenerife.
27. HOTEL PUNTAGRANDE accepts no responsibility for interruption, inaccessibility or failure of any kind experienced by system operations, as a result of those which may occur in any telecommunications service or other accessories outside this entity and required for the same to function.